Are you struggling with a scarcity mindset?
What are the assumptions and limiting beliefs you function from in life? Do you have a point of view that lack is more real than abundance? What are the limiting points of view that keep you from experiencing abundance?
The scarcity mindset defines limitations in life. When the scarcity frame of mind is deeply entrenched into the way you view yourself and the world around you, it sabotages your efforts to create wealth and possibility.
Believing in scarcity stands in the way of your ability to perceive different possibilities. You are hindered on a daily basis by a concern for survival based on an arbitrary deduction of scarcity. However, if you become aware of the thoughts, feelings, and emotions that you have about money in your everyday life, then you can recognize—and transform—your scarcity mindset.
If you expect your life to be small and limited, it will be. Please recognize that if you continually attract negative and limited circumstances to your life, you probably hold patterns of thought that are based on the scarcity paradigm. You can either go on putting up with your limited circumstances and contract a little bit more each day as you helplessly drift from what is truly possible for you to achieve - or you can choose to let go of the scarcity mindset.
The scarcity paradigm is the judgment system of this reality. It induces you to accept as true that time and money is real, and that there is a limited amount of energy and resources in this universe. It creates, defines and confines what you perceive to be possible.
Practical Process: Check off any of the followings that you identify with:
- You find yourself going through the day saying, “There isn’t enough of this,” and “I don’t have enough of that.”
- Your judgments, outlook and viewpoints are governed by the fear of not having enough money.
- Money is the number one cause of your stress. “I don’t have money” is a thread that runs through your thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
- You stay in a career that you hate for fear of not being able to get another job.
- You spend your days doing work you don’t really want to do, just to make more money.
- You have abandoned your dreams and are fearful of taking even the slightest chance with your money.
- You are fearful of losing what you have.
- You are driven in an endless and unfulfilling pursuit of more money, resources, and assets.
- It is difficult for you to share recognition and credit, power, or profit, even with those who assisted you to achieve this outcome. You have a hard time being genuinely happy for the success of other people.
- Money causes fighting, struggle, hostility, resentment, and unhappiness in your life.
If you check off even one of these statements, then you are under the spell of a scarcity mindset. Even one of the above outlooks, deeply ingrained within your psyche, is enough to interfere with your efforts to become wealthy and successful.
When you get stuck in this scarcity paradigm and limitation outlook, you tend to only see doom and gloom. If you are incessantly doing this, then you will not be able to see different possibilities that are always around you…… belief in the lies of scarcity stands in the way of your ability to perceive different possibilities.
When the scarcity frame of mind is deeply entrenched into the way you view yourself and the world around you, it can sabotage your efforts to live from the edge of infinite possibility.
If you are experiencing a limitation in your life around money or anything else, there has to be a lie of scarcity that you have bought into.
If you attempt to create your life based on the lies of scarcity, can you create a truth out of it? Not likely! If your life is created based on scarcity and lack, you will draw very limited amounts of money to you, or if you do have money, you will be unable to enjoy and celebrate it.